Bitcoin Vault’s ecosystem is expanding rapidly and now, with the listing on CoinGate, the world’s first cryptocurrency to allow reversible transactions has crossed another milestone. The listing exposes BTCV to a network of nearly 250,000 registered users present in over 100 countries.
The partnership is mutually beneficial to both the Bitcoin Vault community and CoinGate merchants. Customers who already own BTCV can now use their coins to make direct purchases anywhere CoinGate is present without exchanging it for other crypto or fiat currency. While business owners of the CoinGate network have the benefit of market exposure to a whole new market. Additionally, the customers on the platform have the option to shop using a cryptocurrency that puts security at the forefront of its development.
The impact of the partnership can be highlighted as below:
- BTCV is now a payment currency available in all online stores that employ CoinGate merchant services.
- Merchants that accept payments in BTCV can decide on settlements: either keep BTCV or exchange it for other cryptocurrencies or fiat currency upon receiving the payment;
- The reverse of the above scenario is possible too. Merchants can settle other accepted cryptocurrencies with BTCV.
- Besides making purchases using CoinGate merchant solutions, CoinGate users can buy BTCV and send it directly to a wallet by SEPA bank transfer and phone credit, thanks to additional trading services provided by CoinGate. Traders can also sell BTCV on CoinGate directly from a personal wallet using SEPA bank transfer.
- Over 5,000 merchants use CoinGate payment processing services, and CoinGate customers can spend their BTCV in all sorts of shops, just about anywhere in the world.
- Users can also buy gift cards with BTCV choosing from almost 750 different gift card providers.
Bitcoin Vault’s ecosystem is growing swiftly with a range of products being offered. Recently, BTCV ventured into the DeFi space by launching a wrapped Bitcoin Vault (wBTCV) on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The immediate advantage that the launch of wBTCV has is the access given to the Bitcoin Vault community to the world of DeFi.
Additionally, BTCV recently inked a deal with ESE entertainment, a European entertainment, and technology company focused on gaming and esports, to co-produce and co-distribute a gaming talent show for users of five nationalities: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Brazilian. The production deal propels BTCV and ESE’s unified goal to link cryptocurrency and gaming in one ecosystem.