Exploring Antminer D3 X11
The Antminer D3 X11 is presently the most powerful Dash Miner. It was released in 2017 and it provides 17 GH/s hashing power and consumes approximately 900w. The current price is $289. The Giant, the former leader of the X11 mining field, hashes at 900 MH/s for only 216W. However, the D3 gets over 15 times this hashrate for less than six times the power consumption. The A900 does, however, have the advantage of being able to mine five more algorithms in addition to Dash’s X11.
- The X11 mining algorithm encourages decentralization by discouraging the use of ASIC hardware.
- It is cheaper than other miners.
- It is the most profitable miner in the market.
- Most powerful Dash Miner
- It has limited availability.
You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs.
Antminer D3 X11 Specification
|Total Quantity of Hash Chips||180 chips|
|Total Quantity of Hash Boards||3 boards per miner|
|Total Hash Rate||17GH/s±5%|
|DC Voltage Input||11.60~13.00 V|
|DC Current Input @12V DC||75.2A +5%|
|DC Power @12V DC input||902W +7%|
|220VAC Power @25℃, 93% Conversion Efficiency of APW3||970 W +7%|
|Power Connection Mode||All three PCI-E ports are required to power the board.|
|Networking Connection Mode||Ethernet Cable|
|Operation Temperature||0-40 ℃|
|Storage Temperature||40-85 ℃|
An ATX PSU requires a minimum of 10 six-pin PCIe. There are 3 six-pin PCIe connectors on each hashing board. Connect all three connectors to the PSU else the hashing board will not operate. Additionally, do not connect more than one PSU to a hashing board. Bitmain recommends the APW7 to power the D3.
Setup Guide for Antminer D3 X11
1.Logon to https://www.antpool.com.
2. Enter the user ID and password for bitmain.com to log into Antpool or register a new account.
3. Click “Dash” at the topmost left corner of the page. Go to the “Settings” tab and click on “Add Sub-Account”.
4. Click on “Create”.
4. Enter the default IP address of the Antminer and enter the password.
5. Click “Miner Configuration” and enter the mining pool details. Then, Click “Save & Apply” to mine, the miners will restart.
- Go to Miner Status and refresh the page.
Also Read: How to trade Cryptocurrency?
The mining rewards are reaped in cryptocurrency rather than fiat. If an asset holder believes that a cryptocurrency will do well long-term, he might as well hold it. Moreover, Antminer D3 mines on the X11 algorithm, mining coins running on this algorithm may be more profitable.
Initially, Antminer was designed to mine cryptocurrencies worth $200 a day. This will further reduce with increasing difficulty levels. People who have purchased this miner in the first batch of its release will be reaping rewards for their higher investment.
The Antminer D3 X11 miner’s 17500 MH/s hashrate with a power consumption of 950 watts makes it a great option for miners. It is most likely to reduce the total costs during the miner lifetime.